This is a sweet ass license plate!
1. Wolfram Alpha was down last night.
2. I got stuck in an infinite loop while using L’Hôpital’s rule.
3. I was computing the kernel of a matrix and got hungry for popcorn and ended up watching a movie instead.
4. I have a note from my doctor which proves I have dyscalculia.
5. I got an answer of 42 for every question.
6. I left it in the 11th dimension.
7. I already did it in a parallel universe.
8. My computer crashed while I was trying to calculate pi to the five trillion’th decimal place.
9. I started by doing 1/2 of my homework, then 1/4th of it, then 1/8th of it, then 1/16th of it… and am still working on finishing it completely.
10. I lost my homework in a nullspace and can’t seem to find it.
11. My homework is isomorphic to Joe’s homework so just give me the same grade as him.
12. I did the first question and truncated the rest.
13. I was proving a ring was commutative and ended up watching LOTR all night.
14. I computed the inverse of a singular matrix and my homework blew up.
A geometry teacher used the example “assassinating President Barack Obama” as a way to teach angles to his geometry students. He was teaching the students about parallel lines and angles and used the example of where to stand and aim if shooting Obama. He said:
Authorities were called and the high school math teacher was questioned by the Secret Service, but was later let go as he didn’t pose a threat.