1. Wolfram Alpha was down last night.
2. I got stuck in an infinite loop while using L’HÃ´pital’s rule.
3. I was computing the kernel of a matrix and got hungry for popcorn and ended up watching a movie instead.
4. I have a note from my doctor which proves I have dyscalculia.
5. I got an answer of 42 for every question.
6. I left it in the 11th dimension.
7. I already did it in a parallel universe.
8. My computer crashed while I was trying to calculate pi to the five trillion’th decimal place.
9. I started by doing 1/2 of my homework, then 1/4th of it, then 1/8th of it, then 1/16th of it… and am still working on finishing it completely.
10. I lost my homework in a nullspace and can’t seem to find it.
11. My homework is isomorphic to Joe’s homework so just give me the same grade as him.
12. I did the first question and truncated the rest.
13. I was proving a ring was commutative and ended up watching LOTR all night.
14. I computed the inverse of a singular matrix and my homework blew up.